Business Development Manager
To sell Archive storage and associated services to prospective clients across the UK. The successful candidate will generate his/her own leads, present to clients, produce proposals and negotiate the best commercial terms within agreed parameters. He/she will need to work well within a team and be focused on the achievement of overall targets as well as contributing ideas and support to their colleagues
• Focus on achieving and maintaining their new business sales targets
• Develop own sales pipeline within agreed sectors / companies to drive and close new business opportunities
• Ensure strong client relationships are developed and maintained
• Deliver presentations to an extremely high standard
• Prepare and deliver proposal documentation and continue to follow the leads closely
• Ensure appropriate commercial arrangements are in place with new clients
• Regularly provide feedback to their manager regarding their pipeline status, their sales forecast and how they are meeting their agreed outcomes.
• Liaise closely with operations on all matters regarding bringing new business into the Company.
• Work with the Marketing team to devise campaign to target new clients.
• Build and develop good working relationships with all other departments with the business
• Follow Company policies and procedures strictly
• Attend internal meetings when required (on average once a week)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a desire to achieve. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The right person will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery, and have excellent references. Preferably you will have 1 - 2 years experience of working in an Archive storage sales role, although this is not essential. You will be responsible for generating your own leads. This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager with a talent for building relationships quickly and effortlessly, to work in a friendly environment for a company with strong principles where achievement is generously rewarded.
Land Management is a long established family owned business with over 80 years of trading history. This very well respected company is creating a new subsidiary company to provide Archive storage services. It offers appropriate training and support to its staff in a friendly and professional environment that promotes and rewards achievement.
Company Values:- Excellence, Integrity, Loyalty, Teamwork, Enjoyment
Competative Salary plus uncapped commission
Laptop, Mobile phone, 20 days holiday
Contact Shaun Barker on 0844 800 4008 for further information.